Friday 5 November 2010

David Fullarton


I was looking for some inspiration the other day and I came across the work of David Fullarton. His journal style illustrations are hilarious and really well executed in a doodle style but still convey his feelings amazingly.  He uses a Moleskine notebook to create his art, doing doodles, sketches and typography to document this odd thoughts and feelings. Sort of like a map of his day to day life.

I was never a big fan of Moleskine notebooks. They always seemed so damn precious and overpriced with their pretentious history printed inside and that fancy-dan knicker elastic to keep your place. But someone gave me one for nothing a couple of years ago, and since it was free I used it. A lot. And I have to admit I ended up liking it. Almost enough to actually pay for the next one”







No comments:

Post a Comment